Every wonder what to do with that left over champagne on New Year’s Eve? Planning a party and know your guests don’t like the taste of champagne? If you answered yes to both of those questions then my Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots are the perfect item to add to your New Year’s Eve party idea list.
A few years ago, I decided to start saving the left over champagne and use it for things like cupcakes and icing. Hence, this year my idea was why not a jello shot. The strawberries enhance the flavor of the champagne which is why Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots work so wonderfully!
Additionally, if your guests hate the taste of champagne making these jello shots with champagne and ginger ale will change the flavors all together. Hence, now they have some thing to drink or rather shoot at midnight. For instance, just before the ball drops pop these out of the fridge to serve at your New Year’s Eve Party.
Lastly, these Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots can be topped with whipped topping or gold edible glitter. Serve them up at Valentine’s Day, weddings, bridal showers, and so much more! Hence, they are perfectly elegant for any occasion!Print
Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots with ginger ale, strawberries, lemon, and champagne.
- 1 cup champagne
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 envelopes knox gelatin
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 10 fresh sliced strawberries
- Slice strawberries and place about four slices each into the cups.
- In a sauce pan, add in champagne, sugar, and lemon. Sprinkle in gelatin while whisking.
- Bring just barely to a boil while whisking then turn off heat and remove pan.
- Pour in ginger ale and let the bubbles fizz out. Pour into liquid measuring glass once the bubbles are gone.
- Pour into each jello shot cup until strawberries are almost covered.
- Place in fridge for 3 to 4 hours until solid.
Keywords: Jello Shots, Champagne, Strawberries
Photographer, Writer, Traveler, Food Courtesan, Dog Devoted, Movie Enthusiast!