Wontons stuffed with ham, stuffing, and topped with trio sweet peppers.
- 1 – 4oz package of Buddig ham; sliced
- 6 sweet peppers in red, orange, and yellow; sliced
- 1 box of stuffing; savory herbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- Vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable spray. Place two wonton wrappers into each muffin slot.
- Make stuffing according to box directions. Sliced ham and add to cooked stuffing.
- Slice 2 red, 2 yellow, and 2 orange sweet peppers.
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop in one helping of the stuffing and top with a slice of each color pepper.
- Top each cup with a little salt and a little pepper. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Serve warm!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American