It’s New Year’s Eve everybody! Do you have some wild plans? Are you going out to some special party? Or are you staying in for games and watching the ball drop on TV? If your plans fall into the last two categories then these Trio Pepper Ham Stuffed Wontons are sure to WOW your guests. Look they are so simple to make they take less than 20 minutes. NO joke!
You can totally lie and say you created them yourself or you could brag about the lovely place you saw them at 😉 I am just so excited it’s New Year’s Eve. It’s my second favorite holiday to Halloween. Halloween is and always will be my first love. New Year’s Eve gives me tons of reasons to cook, drink, and decorate with gold and black! How can that not be fun.
Look how pretty these Trio Pepper Ham Stuffed Wontons are! You know your guests would be like what is that and what’s in it. Such good conversation points. Don’t like peppers then top with onion.
Found these sweet peppers in a bag at the market. I just slice about six of them in different colors to top these Trio Pepper Ham Stuffed Wontons with. Then I save the rest for Roasted Pepper Soup. Which I should also add to the blog.
Then I chop the ham into slices. This ham will go in the stuffing once it is cooked.
Spray the pan with vegetable spray and add two wontons to each cup. The add the ham to the cooked stuffing like pictured below.
Lastly fill this into the cup along with topping it off with peppers. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Done!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year’s Eve!
Wontons stuffed with ham, stuffing, and topped with trio sweet peppers.
- 1 – 4oz package of Buddig ham; sliced
- 6 sweet peppers in red, orange, and yellow; sliced
- 1 box of stuffing; savory herbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- Vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable spray. Place two wonton wrappers into each muffin slot.
- Make stuffing according to box directions. Sliced ham and add to cooked stuffing.
- Slice 2 red, 2 yellow, and 2 orange sweet peppers.
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop in one helping of the stuffing and top with a slice of each color pepper.
- Top each cup with a little salt and a little pepper. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Serve warm!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American