Salad topped with pomegranate, turkey, apples, and cashews.
- 2 1/2 cups spring mix salad
- 1 honey crisp apple; sliced
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate
- 1/2 lb sliced turkey meat (may also used leftover turkey)
- 4 ounces cashews
- 1 cup orange juice (I used simply orange)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice apples. Wash salad and place on plate. Top with pomegranate, turkey meat, cashew, and sliced apples.
- In a bowl wish together orange juice and olive oil. Drizzle over salad.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Turkey, Leftovers, Thanksgiving, Salad