Ricotta, red sauce, and veggies round out this simple appetizer for Supreme Pizza Dip.
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 8 cherry tomatoes; sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 to 12 slices of pepperoni
- 1 cup red sauce
- ⅓ cup bell peppers; chopped
- ⅓ cup portabella mushrooms; sliced
- ⅓ cup red onion; diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 baguette; sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix ricotta, egg, salt, and pepper.
- In a pie dish, layer in the ricotta. Top with red sauce and then the cheese.
- Top with pepperoni. Add all the vegetables one by one to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve with baguette bread sliced and/or toasted.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian