Supernatural sliders are beans, cole slaw, and brisket topped on a onion roll.
- 1 box of FarmRich Beef Brisket
- 1 package of cole slaw; dry
- ½ cup whipped dressing
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 package of 12 onion rolls
- Heat FarmRich beef brisket as directed on package. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix in dry cole slaw, whipped dressing, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, add in beans and microwave as directed on can.
- Open rolls and place beef brisket on roll, top with beans, and top with cole slaw. Place top bun on. Serve on platter with napkins.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American