Pasta tossed in sundried tomato pesto and pancetta.
- 1 jar of sundried tomato pesto (or homemade pesto of choice)
- 1 lb package thin spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 lb pancetta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- fresh basil for garnish
- Boil pasta as directed on the package. Drain.
- Be sure to boil pasta while cooking the pancetta.
- In a deep saute pan, add in olive oil and pancetta. Fry pancetta till crispy. Add pasta to the pancetta and toss well. This coats the pasta allowing the smoky flavors to sink into the pasta.
- Stir in pesto and toss well. Serve topped with basil and parmesan.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Sundried Tomato Pancetta Pasta