Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots with ginger ale, strawberries, lemon, and champagne.
- 1 cup champagne
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 envelopes knox gelatin
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 10 fresh sliced strawberries
- Slice strawberries and place about four slices each into the cups.
- In a sauce pan, add in champagne, sugar, and lemon. Sprinkle in gelatin while whisking.
- Bring just barely to a boil while whisking then turn off heat and remove pan.
- Pour in ginger ale and let the bubbles fizz out. Pour into liquid measuring glass once the bubbles are gone.
- Pour into each jello shot cup until strawberries are almost covered.
- Place in fridge for 3 to 4 hours until solid.
Keywords: Jello Shots, Champagne, Strawberries