Beef brisket slow cooked in spices, limes and chipotle peppers.
- 3lb beef brisket
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 limes; halved
- 1 bundled of cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 32oz container of beef broth
- 1 large yellow onion; sliced into rounds
- 1 large red onion; sliced into rounds and then halved
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 small can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 packages of tortillas
- 1 package of cheese your choice
- In a crock pot, add in beef brisket, beef broth, and halved limes. Put have the bundle of cilantro in; don’t chop. Add in sliced yellow onion. Add in chipotle peppers, garlic, cumin and paprika. Turn pot on high. Once it comes to a low boil turn to low and cook overnight until brisket falls apart.
- Once brisket comes apart pull apart and let cook in juices. Serve on tortillas with fresh lime, cilantro, red onion and your choice of cheese.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American