Bowtie pasta tossed with taco seasoning, tomatoes, and avocado.
- 1lb chicken tenders; boneless skinless
- 16 oz box bowtie pasta
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 – 15 oz can mixed chili beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion; diced
- 2 roma tomatoes; diced
- 1 large avocado; diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- In a cast iron skillet add olive oil and set to medium heat. Cook chicken tenders until done in center. Dice chicken and add to a large bowl. May replace with rotisserie chicken if you don’t want to cook or grill the chicken.
- Cook pasta as directed on the box and drain. Place pasta into the bowl with the chicken. Pour in beans (do not drain beans). Add in diced onion and tomatoes. Shake the taco seasoning over the top and toss the entire mixture well.
- Add in avocado and cheese. Toss lightly. May serve hot or cold.
Make with gluten free pasta to have it as a gluten free dish.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gluten Free, Chicken, Avocado, Taco