Slow cooked chicken, carrots, celery, and spices to make a delicious chicken noodle soup.
- 4 carrots; end cut, halved
- 3 ribs of celery; ends cut, halved
- 8 to 10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ tablespoon fresh ginger; peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic; minced
- 32 oz plus 2 cups all natural free range (gluten free) chicken broth
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean salt
- 2 teaspoons salt; to taste
- 2 teaspoons peppercorn medley; to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cups egg noodles
- In a large slow cooker, add in carrot halves, celery halves, boneless and skinless chicken thighs. Turn to high heat. Add in minced garlic, rosemary, and chopped ginger. Top with 32 ounces of chicken broth and one cup of white wine. Add Mediterranean salt. Cook for 6 hours on high.
- Stir pot well. Remove carrots and celery; careful not to burn yourself. Place on cutting board and smash with fork. Return smashed carrots and celery to the pot. Add in two cups broth and one cup white wine. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook for another 2 hours.
- 20 minutes until the soup is ready cook 2 cups of eggs noodles in boiling salted water for 8 minutes. Once tender remove and serve in soup.
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: American