- 1 package of blueberries
- 1 package of strawberries; sliced
- 2 cucumbers; quartered and sliced
- 1 container of fresh mozzarella pearls. drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of red apple balsamic vinegar
- Quarter and dice cucumbers then add to a large bowl. Add in blueberries with the cucumbers. Remove tops of strawberries and slice. Add strawberries in with the blueberries and cucumbers. Drain mozzarella pearls and a lightly toss with fruit mixture. Drizzle red apple balsamic vinegar over the fruit mixture while tossing lightly.
- Optional: Add fresh basil or fresh rosemary for seasoning.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American