Ratatouille Confti Byaldi is a savory vegan dish with tomatoes, squash, and zucchini.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 white onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice tomatoes, zucchini, and squash into rounds. Set aside.
- In a saute pan, add in red bell pepper, onion, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook on medium heat. Add in garlic. Saute until onions are tender.
- Place onion and pepper mixture into a blender with additional olive oil. Add rosemary. Blend well.
- In a round baking dish add in mixture and spread across the dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add slices fruit and vegetables in layer to the dish circling to make a maze of colors.
- Top with salt and pepper. Top with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven to broil and remove parchment paper. Broil for 5 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Ratatouille, Vegan