- 1¾ cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¾ cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- Rainier Cherries (halved and pitted)
- Caramel syrup
- Place the milk, cream, and sugar in pot over medium heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Meanwhile, place the gelatin in the bowl and add the reserved ¼ cup milk, stir to combine. Add the gelatin mixture to the simmering pot and cook while stirring for 3 minutes. Pour the panna cotta into ramekins and chill for 4 hours or overnight if you would like.
- Once your panna cotta is set, pull it out, and drop some halved Rainier cherries over the panna cotta then drizzle caramel. Serve immediately!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian