Sweet and tart Rainier cherry cocktail.
- 12 rainier cherries; seeds and stems removed
- 2 oz silver rum
- 3 oz club soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla simple syrup
- Remove stems and seeds from the rainier cherries expect for 3 cherries for garnish. Place them in a shaker and muddle.
- Add ice, vanilla, and rum to shaker. Shake well and pour into the glass.
- Top off with club soda and give it a quick stir. Add cherries for garnish.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Rainier Cherry Cocktail