My twist on green bean casserole.
- 1 large can Del Monte® Green Beans french style
- 1 can of Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ French’s® French Fried Onions
- 4 strips of bacon; crumbled
- ⅓ cup of mushrooms; sauted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup of Italian cheese
- In a large bowl, add in drained green beans. Mix in the can of mushroom soup. Place into two baker dishes.
- Add olive oil to a saute pan and bring to medium heat. Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes. Remove mushrooms from heat and add them to the top of the baker dishes.
- Fry bacon and remove from heat. Crumble bacon over the top of the mushrooms. Top with fried onions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 15 minutes or until onions are browned.
- Remove from oven and top with Italian cheese. Serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American