Jam filled cookies in a cream cheese dough.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 3 cups flour; plus more for rolling cookies
- 1 cup apricot jam
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Mix cream cheese and softened unsalted butter in a stand mixer. Add in three cups of flour. Mix well. Wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place a quarter of the dough on a dough board and roll out to a thin layer. Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. Place jam in the center and pinch together opposite sides. Rub a little water on the place where you pinched together in order to keep them together when baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 13 minutes. Remove to cooling rack. Dust with powdered sugar. Store in airtight container.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Polish
Keywords: Cookies, Apricot, Kolaczki, Polish, Cream Cheese, Dough