- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons PB Crave’s Choc Choco peanut butter
- For Cake
- 1 box of 12 ice cream sandwiches
- parchment paper
- frosting from the recipe above
- In the large bowl of a KitchenAid stand mixer add in 2 cups of heavy cream and 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Whip on medium speed (4) until it is the consistency of whipped topping. This might take up to 3 minutes. Add in 4 tablespoons of the peanut butter and mix just until incorporated.
- On a medium size piece of parchment paper, lay out six of the ice cream sandwiches end to end. Apply one thin layer of frosting to top of the sandwiches. Lay out the other six sandwiches on top. Dirty frost the cake and freeze for one hour.
- Fill a decorating bag, fitted with the tip of your choice, with the frosting. Decorate the cake. Freeze but remove just thirty minutes or less before you are planning to serve.
I used the ruffle technique on the sides of the cake pictured. You can find Youtube videos demonstrating this technique.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American