For Patty Melt
- One loaf rye bread
- 1½ lbs grounds beef
- Sliced cheese of choice (we used cheddar and pepperjack)
- 1 onion; sliced in rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter for bread
For Hand Cut Fries
- 6 to 8 potatoes; sliced into strips
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
For Chocolate Milkshake
- 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- ½ cup milk
- 3 squeezes of chocolate syrup
- Make hamburger patties square or round to your preference. In a frying pan, add one tablespoon olive oil and fry burgers until cooked to desired wellness. Pull out patties and butter the bread. Toast bread with cheeses and add the meat. Serve with gooey cheesiness!
- Wash potatoes and cut in half and then in to long strips. Heat oil to medium heat and fry potatoes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and then salt and pepper to taste. A small amount of cinnamon, paprika, sugar, salt, and pepper makes a wonderful seasoning to the fries.
- In a blender, add three scoops of chocolate ice cream and ½ cup of milk. Blend for 1 minute on high. Add three squeezes of chocolate syrup and blend for 30 seconds. Serve with whipping topping and a cherry or plain jane.