Pan seared Cajun bass is a bass seared in light olive oil and Cajun seasoning.
- 2 filets of Bass fish
- 2 teaspoons slap ya mama cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pour olive oil into skillet and turn to medium low heat.
- Lay the fish filets out and season with cajun seasoning till lightly covered on top.
- Place in oil and cook for 4 to 6 minutes each side until lightly browned.
- The fish will flake when it’s correctly cooked. If it doesn’t flake it’s not done.
May be served with hush puppies and red beans and rice.
Keywords: Bass, Fish, Cajun, Seafood