- 1 European baguette
- ½ lb pot roast
- 1 package of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook roast in pressure cooker or slow cooker. You can use left over roast from the day before.
- Slice baguette bread. Warm skillet to medium low temperature.
- Place olive oil in skillet. Cut cheese into slices.
- Place bread in skillet and top with pot roast, cheese, and another slice of bread. Cook for about 1 minute to a minute and a half. Flip. Cook the same on the other side. Remove to dish.
If cheese doesn’t fully melt you can microwave for 30 seconds.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American