Strawberry jello shots with candy knives for Michael Myers Halloween Jello Shots.
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup water; cold
- 1 – 3-ounce package gelatin; Strawberry
- 1 cup water; boiling
- candy sprinkle knives
- jello shot cups
- In a small bowl, combine the liquor and cold water. Whisk well.
- In a separate bowl, add the strawberry jello, then the boiling water. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the chilled liquor and cold water mix. Pour into jello shot cups.
- Refrigerate until the liquid sets. It will take at least 2 hours, but overnight is definitely recommended.
- Top off with candy knives. Serve cold and enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American