Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, and tortellini’s topped with red wine vinaigrette with rosemary & thyme and Parmesan.
- 1 package cherry tomatoes; sliced
- 1 cucumber; sliced and quartered
- ½ red onion; sliced into rounds
- 1 package tortellini’s
- 1 cup red wine vinaigrette with rosemary & thyme
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Boil tortellini’s as directed on package.
- Wash and cool in refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop vegetables and fruit and place in a large bowl. Toss with tortellini’s.
- Toss mixture with dressing and top with Parmesan. Keep cold in refrigerator before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Italian