Low carb ground beef recipe with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and black olives to make a taco casserole.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup white onion; diced
- 1 cup tomatoes; diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil; or avocado oil
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce; chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives; sliced
- 3 to 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese; cheese of choice
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place olive oil, ground beef, and onions into a saute pan. Brown meat.
- Drain grease if the grease doesn’t cook off. Leave some grease for moisture.
- Mix together cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and chili powder. Pour over beef and stir well.
- Chop tomatoes and lettuce. Place meat into a casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Broil on high till cheese is melted about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and black olives.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Broil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Low Carb Taco