Thank you to la Madeleine for the gift card for this giveaway and items to make this basket.
I love creating special gifts for people this time of year. Gift baskets are always so much fun. I like to usually theme them to be a certain topic like cooking, baking, manly, or like this one French Gift Basket. What better way to get things for a French Gift Basket is to head to La Madeleine for French style items.
After looking through all the items they have near the dessert cooler I came across a few items perfect for someone special that this French Gift Basket is being gifted to. Below is a few different products listed that are available. Out of these products for my basket I purchased the tomato basil soupe, caesar dressing, and rosemary seasoning. I also picked up one of the “French Lesson” ceramic mugs that have been hand-sketched and painted by a Dallas artist and la Madeleine guest. Completely adorable and worth every penny for my French Gift Basket.
For the basket I used a Christmas themed basket along with basket wrapping that matched. I placed some bamboo cooking spoons with all the delicious foods above in it. This is like the Ultimate foodie gift. If you don’t want to make your own basket I would suggest the Bonjour Box. It’s cute and you don’t have any hassle of wrapping!
- Bonjour Box – A collection of la Madeleine favorites, including the brand’s signature tomato basil soupe, Caesar dressing, homemade croutons, French Roast coffee and a choice between strawberry rhubarb and blackberry confiture fruit spreads.
- Bread & Jam Bundle – A sweet and flavorful la Madeleine jam paired with a loaf of fresh-baked seven-grain bread makes the perfect hostess gift.
- Jam Duet – Spread joie by sharing la Madeleine’s festive jams. Enjoy a set of the brand’s delectable strawberry rhubarb jam and blackberry jam.
- La Madeleine Soupe & Caesar Duet – Share a famous pairing of authentic country French flavor, a duo of the brand’s signature tomato basil soupe and Caesar dressing.
- French Macarons – Traditional almond meringue French macarons in a gift box of seven delectable flavors of raspberry, pistachio, chocolate, coffee, vanilla and cherry.
- Christmas Cookies – These sweet, festive poinsettia- and Christmas tree-shaped cookies are sure to delight throughout this holiday season.
- Coffee Gift Packs – Guests can purchase 12 oz. holiday-themed packages of la Madeleine’s French Roast coffee, and can pair the coffee with either a “French Lesson” mug or a Timolino® traveler mug.
Also beginning Nov. 11, la Madeleine is offering its Give $25, Get $5 gift card promotion. Available in all cafés through Dec. 31, guests who purchase $25 in gift cards will receive a $5 bonus card to treat themselves in the New Year. The bonus card can be used from Jan. 1-31, 2016.
New to this holiday season are “French Lesson” ceramic mugs that have been hand-sketched and painted by a Dallas artist and la Madeleine guest. Available for purchase beginning Dec. 1, these mugs have charming French sayings and scenes, such as phrases of bonjour and je t’aime.
Photographer, Writer, Traveler, Food Courtesan, Dog Devoted, Movie Enthusiast!