Jamaican Jerk Chicken salad is topped with vibrant mango, rainier cherries, and spring onions on a bed of spring mix.
- 1.3 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/3 cup mango; peeled and sliced
- 5 cups spring salad mix
- 20 rainier cherries; pitted
- 1 cup spring onions; diced
- 3 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dressing of choice
- Take large chicken breast and filet lengthwise into thirds.
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet then set to a medium low heat between a 2 and 4.
- Add chicken to skillet and top with Jamaican jerk seasoning. Cook for a few minutes then flip and add seasoning to the other side of the chicken. Cook on low flipping every few minutes for about 15 minutes until chicken is fully cooked on the inside and outside is nice and crispy.
- Slice mangos, pit the cherries, and chop the spring onions. Place in a bowl with spring salad mix and toss.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board and slice into pieces. Mix chicken into the salad and serve topped with dressing of choice.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Jamaican
Keywords: Jamaican Jerk Chicken Salad