Italian white hummus topped with tomatoes, banana peppers, and Italian seasoning.
- 1 package BUSH’S® beans Hummus Made Easy Classic
- 1 can BUSH’S® beans Garbanzo Beans
- a package Italian dressing seasoning
- ½ roma tomato; diced
- 1 tablespoon banana peppers; diced
- Open and drain the garbanzo beans.
- Place in food processor. Add in hummus made easy classic. Add in half the packet of Italian seasoning. Puree until well blended.
- Dice tomato and banana peppers. Place hummus in a bowl and top with a bit of the seasoning, tomatoes, and banana peppers.
- Serve with pita bread or vegetables.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American