- 1lb ground beef
- 1 white; diced
- 3 cloves of garlic; peeled and pressed
- 1 green bell pepper; diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cans stewed tomatoes; 14.5 oz
- 1 tomato sauce; 28 oz
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- In a large sauce pot add in your chopped onions, peppers, garlic, and one tablespoon olive oil.
- Saute for about 2 minutes. Add a little salt and then add in your ground beef. Stirring frequently, breaking up your meat while browning. Once your meat is browned add in paprika and Worcester sauce.
- Then add in your four cans of stewed tomatoes and large can of tomato sauce. Bring to a low boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Spiralize your zucchini. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix zoodles with sauce. Serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian