- 2 cans pinto beans
- 1 white onion; sliced into strips
- 1/2 red onion; diced
- 1 red bell pepper; sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper; sliced into strips
- 1/3 bundle of cilantro; chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes; diced
- 1 large hass avocado; sliced
- 12 fresh tortillas (corn, flour)
- Salsa (optional for topping)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In the instant pot or pressure cooker, add in beans, white onion, and peppers. Top with salt and pepper. Set to high pressure for 2 minutes. Use quick pressure release.
- Dice the red onion, roma tomatoes, and cilantro for topping onto the taco.
- Place bean mixture in the tortilla and top with tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro.
- Salsa is optional.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Instant Pot, Vegan