Beef covered in a spicy sauce with carrots, peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
- 2 lbs beef stir fry meat
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon garlic; minced
- 3 tablespoons garlic chili sauce (asian)
- 1 teaspoon ginger; grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups spring onions; diced
- 2 red bell peppers; diced
- 1 cup carrots; shredded
- 6 mushrooms; sliced
- sesame seeds; optional
- Add beef to instant pot with 1 cup beef broth. Set to saute mode. Sear the meat.
- Turn off saute mode. Put lid on and set valve to closed. Set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Once the pot stops counting quick release pressure.
- Drain juice from pot.
- Replace back into the instant pot.
- Mix together chili sauce, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Stir in cornstarch.
- Set pot to saute mode and pour in sauce. Stir to cover meat. This will start to thicken fast.
- Add in vegetables and stir frequently until they are steam for about 3 minutes. Turn off saute mode.
- Serve with rice. Top with sesame seeds.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: Instant Pot. Szechuan Beef