- 6 cubed steaks
- 2 packages of brown gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 white onion; diced
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a instant pot or pressure cooker, add in onions and mushrooms. Pour in two cups of beef broth.
- Whisk 1/2 cup beef broth with two packages of gravy mix. Pour into the pressure cooker. Place cubed steaks into the broth under the mushrooms.
- Close pressure cooker and set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Quick release pressure. Once the pressure is released open and set to saute. Mix cornstarch and water until it’s a paste then pour in and cook until desired thickness.
- Serve with potatoes, rice, or vegetables.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot