Instant Pot Ragu Cavatappi made with beef short ribs and savory sauce.
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 lb cavatappi pasta
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add olive oil to the instant pot. Set to saute mode. Add in beef short ribs and sear the outsides.
- Turn off saute mode. Add garlic, water, and spaghetti sauce. Place lid on instant pot and close vent to sealed. Set to high pressure for 40 minutes. Quick release pressure once instant pot stops counting.
- Cook pasta as directed on box while sauce and beef is cooking.
- Open instant pot and remove beef. Shred beef and add back to sauce.
- Drain pasta and add to instant pot with beef and sauce.
- Serve with parmesan and/or parsley.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Instant Pot Ragu