- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes (Red Gold)
- 2 cans chili beans (Bush)
- 1 cup vegetable or beef broth
- 1 white or yellow onion; chopped
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon California chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon; optional
- 2 lbs grass feed beef
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- Cheese; optional
- Sour cream; optional
- In the instant pot, place beef, garlic, and onions. Set to saute mode. Brown beef.
- Add in chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and cumin. Stir well.
- Pour in tomatoes, pumpkin puree, broth, and beans. Set to high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release pressure when the instant pot is done counting.
- May serve topped with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and/or sour cream. Pair with crackers.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot, Pumpkin, Chili