Instant pot pulled pork sandwiches with a apple cider juice and spices.
- 4 lb pork shoulder butt
- 6 cups apple cider; possibly more
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cup white onion; sliced into rounds
- 8 sesame seed buns
- 2 cups barbecue sauce; your choice
- Set instant pot to saute mode and sear the shoulder butt on all sides as best as possible. Turn off saute mode.
- Add in apple cider to just under the fill line. Top with garlic, cumin, paprika, and salt. Push onions all around the pork shoulder butt into the juice.
- Close instant pot and turn valve to seal. Set to high pressure for two hours. Once the instant pot stops counting quick release pressure.
- Shred as much of the pork off the butt as you can down into the juices. Close the lid and turn valve to seal. Set to high pressure for another hour. Once the pot stops counting quick release the pressure.
- Serve on buns with barbecue sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches