Instant Pot Pineapple Ham cooked with pineapple juice and fresh pineapple.
- 1 – 7lb precooked spiral ham
- 2 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 whole pineapple; cubed
- Place ham into the instant pot.
- Top with fresh pineapple around the ham.
- Pour in pineapple juice.
- Set to high pressure for 10 minutes. Turn valve to sealed. Once the instant pot stops counting quick release pressure. (see notes for more on times)
If you like the ham really juicy then cook for 7 minutes. If you like the ham a little crispier then cook for 10 minutes. See post for times and sizes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Pineapple Ham