Sausage, Bacon, and Potatoes in the instant pot.
- 4 brat sausages or bangers
- 8 potatoes; peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 cup broth; deglaze (see notes)
- 1/2 yellow onion; sliced into rounds
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- parsley for garnish
- Turn on saute mode on the instant pot. Sear the outsides of the sausages. Remove sausages and turn off saute mode. Add one cup of broth and deglaze. If you would like this more like a soup see notes.
- Add in sliced potatoes, onions, sausages, and cooked bacon. Place lid on the instant pot. Set valve to sealed position. Press pressure cook or manual button and set timer to 15 minutes. Once the pot stops counting quick release the pressure.
- Top with salt, pepper, and parsley. Serve!
If you would like this more like a dutch oven soup then add two to three cups of broth of choice, Follow the rest of the directions.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Irish
Keywords: Instant Pot, Sausage, Potatoes, Dublin, St. Patrick's Day