This Instant Pot Huli Huli Hawaiian Chicken is so sweet for spring and for summer!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast; 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons ginger; grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic; minced
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- spring onions for garnish
- pineapple for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in pressure cooker with vegetable or chicken broth. Set to high pressure for 15 minutes (times vary per instant pot/pressure cooker). Release quick pressure when time is complete.
- In a bowl, mix in pineapple juice, soy sauce, tomato sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Whisk well.
- Set instant pot/pressure cooker to saute mode. Pour in mixture and stir well over chicken. The sauce will thicken over chicken. Top with pepper.
- Use pineapple and pineapple juice from the can for your pineapple. Pineapple for garnish and juice for the recipe.
- Once sauce is thickened around the chicken shred chicken and place in bowl over rice. Garnish with spring onions.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Hawaiian
Keywords: Instant Pot, Chicken