Carrots in a garlic dill sauce made in the instant pot.
- 4 large carrots; peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter; European preferred
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons garlic; minced (may adjust to how much garlic you like)
- 1 cup water
- Place steamer basket into the instant pot. Pour in one cup water. Place peeled and quartered carrots into the steamer basket. Put the lid on the instant pot and place valve to sealed position.
- Press the pressure cook button and set timer to 6 minutes. If you’d like them really tender go with 10 minutes.
- Once the pot stops counting release the pressure. Remove carrots to a bowl. Remove steamer basket and drain water. Turn on sauté mode. Add in unsalted butter, garlic, and dill.
- Place carrots back into the pot. Sauté for about two minutes. Turn off pot.
- Serve topped with more fresh dill.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot, Carrots, Garlic, Dill, Easter, Potluck