Soup made in the instant pot with bell pepper and stewed tomatoes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white rice; uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cans stewed tomatoes; 14 oz
- 2 tablespoons garlic; adjustable to taste
- 1 white onion; diced
- 2 green bell peppers; deseeded and diced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Click saute button on the instant pot to turn on saute mode. Add in onion and ground beef. Cook until ground beef is browned. Add in garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir well.
- Add in diced bell pepper and three cans of stewed tomatoes. Add one half cup of uncooked rice. Stir well. Pour in beef broth. Place lid on the pot. Set the valve to sealed position.
- Set pressure cook/manual/high pressure to 5 minutes. Rice will cook in this time as the pot is under heat for 15 minutes. Once the instant pot stops counting and beeps; release the pressure.
If you want it to have more watery texture add more broth or water.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker, Pepper, Soup, Czech