Apples cooked in cinnamon and sugar in the instant pot.
- 4 gala apples ( or apples of choice)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Peel apples. Use apple corer to slice apples. Once the apples are sliced slice the apples lengthwise again.
- Place apples into the instant pot. Add in brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Whisk together cornstarch and water. Pour into the pot and stir well. Place lid onto the pot and set valve to sealed position.
- Select button pressure cook/ manual/ high pressure (depending on the button you have on your pot) and then set timer for 1 minute. When instant pot is done pressurizing and the timer stops counting and beeps release pressure from the instant pot.
- Let cool some and serve. Great with ice cream or just as a side dish.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apples, Instant Pot, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar