Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla soup made with corn, black beans, fresh tomatoes, and more. This recipe is a for a 6 quart instant pot.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 cups hot house tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/3 cup avocado
- Add corn, black beans, and tomatoes to the instant pot.
- Place frozen chicken on top. Top with cumin, paprika, garlic, and cayenne pepper.
- Pour in chicken broth and water. Place lid on instant pot.
- Set seal valve to closed. Set to high pressure for 20 minutes. When the instant pot stops counting release pressure.
- Add in salt and cilantro. Stir well.
- Serve in bowl topped with avocado.
This recipe is for a 6 quart instant pot. It can be made in a 8 quart pot but I suggest a little more of everything especially vegetables and water. We serve these with fresh tortillas. Can be topped with cheese and sour cream.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup