Easy instant pot caesar chicken wraps cooked in lemon and garlic.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 bundle romaine lettuce (about 4 to 5 cups)
- 1 cup croutons
- 6 spinach herb wraps
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup caesar dressing; more if needed
- In the instant pot add the chicken and top with lemon juice and garlic. Spread the garlic around over the chicken. Add your choice of water or broth. Set to high pressure for 25 minutes. Quick release pressure when the instant pot stops counting.
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine lettuce, croutons, and parmesan. Toss well. Add chopped cooked chicken and caesar dressing. Toss well.
- Place mixture from the bowl into the wrap and wrap up. Cut the wrap in half and serve.
This recipe was made in a 6 quart instant pot duo. (Yes, the chicken is thick so it needs 25 minutes these are large boneless skinless breasts. If you are using thin frozen chicken it could be less time.)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot