Wings and flats steamed in the instant pot then broiled to a crispy finish.
- 16 Chicken wings/flats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pour 1 cup water into the instant pot. Place trivet inside the instant pot. Add frozen wings on top of the trivet. Place lid on the instant pot and set the valve to seal.
- Select high pressure and 10 minutes. Once the instant pot stops counting quick release the pressure.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Low broil for 15 minutes each side. Then high broil 5 minutes each side. This allows them to crisp. If you like less crispy wings then reduce time.
- After the wings are broiled toss them in Louisiana hot sauce and garlic powder. Serve!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Buffalo Wings