- 4 to 5 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts; fat removed
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 12 slider buns; 1 package
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper; optional
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce of choice
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fresh pineapple; sliced
- Remove fat from chicken. slice into stripes and add to instant pot. Add one tablespoon olive oil. Add in chicken. Top with cayenne pepper, paprika, pepper, and liquid smoke.
- Set instant pot to pressure cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. Quick release when the instant pot is finished counting. Slice pineapple while the chicken is cooking.
- Drain juice from pot. Toss chicken with barbecue sauce of choice. This could be your favorite local restaurant sauce.
- Toast sliders, top with chicken, and top with pineapple. Serve with chips, beans, or coleslaw.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American