- 4 lb trimmed brisket
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 sesame seed buns
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce (we used bullseye)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 10 pickles for topping
- 1/2 onion; sliced
- Place brisket in the instant pot. Pour in water and Worcestershire sauce. Top with pepper. Set pressure cook/manual to 60 minutes. Release pressure. Shred what you can of the brisket into the broth. Set again to pressure cook/manual mode to 60 minutes. Release pressure.
- Shred brisket with a fork. Top with barbecue sauce and toss well.
- Plate on buns with onions and pickles for toppings. Serve with side dish or chips.
Serve with chips, coleslaw, mac and cheese, or beans.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American