Heart shaped taco meat with cheddar cheese quesadillas.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup white onion; diced
- 4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 12 flour tortillas
- Optional: sour cream, salsa, guacamole for topping
- heart shaped cookie cutter
- In a skillet, add in ground beef and onion. Saute until beef is browned.
- With the heart shaped cookie cutter place tortillas on cutting board and cut.
- Fill with beef mixture and cheese. Place in a flat pan and put to medium heat. Cook flipping until each side is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and/or guacamole.
Keywords: Quesadilla, Cheese