Apple cake topped with rose icing and M&M’s® Pecan Pie.
- 1 bag M&M’s® Pecan Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White
- 1 cup Mott’s® Apple Juice
- vegetable oil
- 3 sticks unsalted butter; room temperature
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- Follow directions on the box for the Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White cake mix. Replace the water with Mott’s® apple juice for a light apple flavored cake. Let cake cool.
- Once your cake is cooled. Remove from pans and place on a cake stand.
- Add room temperature butter to the stand mixer. Put it on a 2 until butter is whipped. Slowly add in the powder sugar with 1 teaspoon of water per each cup of sugar. Add more water if too thick.
- Put icing into a piping bag and pipe the roses around your cake and on top.
- Sprinkle M&M’s® Pecan Pie on top of the cake for decoration.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American