Green Chile Chicken Stew with peppers, potatoes, and chicken.
- 1 – 32 oz container organic chicken broth
- 3 cloves of garlic; minced
- 1 white onion; diced
- 2 anaheim peppers; diced
- 3 green chile peppers; diced
- 2 bell peppers; diced
- 4 yukon gold potatoes; diced
- 1 package 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Dice or chop all of your ingredients except the chicken, spices, and stock. Place vegetables in a large bowl.
- In the pressure cooker, place the chicken on bottom. Top the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Pour in the chicken broth. Top with spices.
- Lock pressure cooker in place and set it to cook for 45 minutes.
- Once the pressure cooker has released the pressure or you released it once the timer stopped you may stir the pot and serve.
For slow cooker recipe. Just add all ingredients above into a slow cooker and cook on low 8 hours.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American