Garlic Bread Spaghetti Grilled Cheese sandwich that features spaghetti, garlic bread, mozzarella, and provolone cheese.
- ½ package of spaghetti
- 1 jar of Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Mushroom Sauce
- 8 slices french bread
- 1 to 2 tablespoons garlic spread
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Boil pot of water. Cook pasta as direct on package.
- Drain pasta and add spaghetti sauce.
- Spread the garlic spread on each slice on just one side. Place in skillet on low to medium heat.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and spaghetti. Top with a slice of provolone cheese. Place another slice on top with the garlic spread face up.
- Cook for about a 2 minutes and flip. Cook another two minutes until cheese is melted and toast is lightly browned.
- Serve with extra sauce for dipping.
Keywords: Grilled Cheese, Spaghetti