Football Pizza Dip made with cream cheese and pepperoni is great for game day!
- 1 – 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 package small pepperoni
- Spaghetti sauce and toppings (optional)
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
- 1 box Triscuits
- Use foil to shape into a football. Mix cream cheese with any toppings you would like such as mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, black olives, etc. Use foil to mold the cream cheese.
- Make your football shape and place on a cutting board for serving. Top with pepperoni all over football. Then slice four slices into the pepper jack cheese to make your laces.
- Place on top and serve with Triscuits.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Football, Dip